Ready to Take Your Capital to New Heights?
0-Gravity Cash Flow System
Have you ever heard the saying, “Cash is King?” Well, we would like you to consider that “Cash Flow is KING.” This is precisely how we approach the equities market with our Zero Gravity Cash Flow System.
We do not trade individual stocks no matter how good the company is. We only trade indexes which are made up as baskets of many different stocks, only focusing on the four major market indexes, Nasdaq, Russell, Dow Jones, and S&P 500 (our personal favorite), which is where it’s safe to invest 100% of our capital and utilize advance derivatives to generate consistent cash flow.
Just like real estate, you own the real estate and you are able to generate cashflow every month from your rental, with our Zero Gravity Cash Flow System, we are able to generate income every week, which is much better than real estate.
Why the ZeroGravity CFS strategy?
- The sky's the limit. We profit whether the indexes increase, decrease, or move sideways.
- You never have to worry about your account “blowing up” because we only invest in indexes that can NEVER go to 0.
- The strategy is very simple, we sell weekly options to collect premium and further hedge our positions with a portion of the credit received.
What is an Index?
Indexes typically measure the performance of a basket of securities intended to replicate a certain area of the market. These could be a broad-based index that captures the entire market, such as the Standard & Poor's 500 Index or Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA), or more specialized such as indexes that track a particular industry or segment.
Why S&P 500 (SPY)?
SPY it’s also the oldest US-listed ETF, one of the most traded, and with the greatest trading volume. The SPY also has nearly $370B AUM. The committee chooses 500 securities to track that represents the US large-caps. With the large trading volume, day traders, investors, and hedges rejoice in the use of the SPY on a daily basis.
How does the strategy work precisely and how do I read the performance metrics?
- Each cycle begins with the selling of an option at least 5 strikes below the current market price (or 5 strikes above when shorting the call side) in order to collect weekly premium labeled in CYAN. "PREMIUM COLLECTED" are cash we receive at the start of a new cycle when we write and sell a new contract. (That's instant cash deposited into your account!)
- We take anywhere between 25-50% of premium and purchase Iron Condor which serve as a hedges over multiple cycles and for additional bonus returns as well taking advantage on whichever side the market decides to swing. These trades are represented by the PINK - "HEDGE" labels.
- When certain key levels are reached, we either purchase straddles to take advantage of upcoming volatility spikes or long options in order to follow the primary direction of the market. These trades are labeled in YELLOW - "INVESTED"
- We close the short positions (sometimes within days or by the end of the weekly cycle) for profit at approximately 25% of the value leftover on sold contracts as they decay and we instantly begin a new cycle by collecting premium for the next 7 days.. If and when an Iron Condor expires ITM, we gain MAX profit on the ITM legs. All profits are labeled in GREEN, conversely, RED labels are at a loss.
The only time we incur a true drawdown is when there is a sudden spike in volatility that causes the market to go against our short positions. In the case of a market drop, this would signify the drawdown that would incur in the event we were holding the 100 shares of the underlying index past the sold strike. However, in many cases we do not like to hold shares, we would rather collect more cash to begin a new next cycle in order to quickly make up for the loss because volatility brings about much higher priced premium; that is the best time to juice the market to the fullest extent.
*0SPX figures represent performance of a hypothetical account with $35,000+ net deposits created on Zero Gravity CFS strategy inception date of 02/2020, using 0SPX’s investment process for an aggressive portfolio, not an actual account. All investments involve risk. Past performance is not indicative of future results and there can be no assurance that the future performance of any specific investment, investment strategy, or product will be profitable, equal any corresponding indicated historical performance level(s), be suitable for your portfolio or individual situation, or prove successful. Due to various factors, including changing market conditions and/or applicable laws, the content may no longer be reflective of current opinions or positions. Moreover, you should not assume that any discussion or information contained on this website serves as the receipt of, or as a substitute for, personalized investment advice from 0SPX.